Knysna and surrounding rural areas have been badly hit by huge runaway fires forcing thousands of residents to flee their homes.
Ward 1 and Ward 2 offices have called for us to help by donating blankets, clothes, toiletries, nappies, non perishable foods, water as well as dog/cat food to any of the following drop off points:
1) Cleary Park Shopping centre: drop off at court at Steers entrance
2) Baywest mall: Information kiosk
3) Greenacres shopping centre
4) Walmer Park Shopping centre
5) Algoa FM studios: The Boardwalk, Summerstrand
6) DHL Offices: See information attached
7) Vodacom Walker drive branch: See information attached
If you are able to assist, kindly do so with a much needed donation at any of the above mentioned drop off points.